Hi there,

I'm generating the javadoc for my application, and trying to link from this javadoc to the APIs I use (J2SE, J2EE, Strtus,...). I have the following in project.properties:

maven.javadoc.links = http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/api/, http://java.sun.com/j2ee/sdk_1.3/techdocs/api/, http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/

From the output of javadoc it seems the info is correctly loaded (no error) but then fails to link to external APIs:

maven-javadoc-plugin:report:
[echo] Linking with API information from http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/api/ ...
[echo] Linking with API information from http://java.sun.com/j2ee/sdk_1.3/techdocs/api/ ...
[echo] Linking with API information from http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/ ...
[javadoc] Generating Javadoc
[javadoc] Javadoc execution
[javadoc] Loading source files for package com.actaris.eprocurement...
[javadoc] Constructing Javadoc information...
[javadoc] /home/jgonzalez/projects/Actaris/eProcurement/dev/source/classes/com/actaris/eprocurement/web/LoginChecker.java:5: package javax.ejb does not exist
[javadoc] import javax.ejb.*;
[javadoc] ^

Any ideas?

   Regards