All,

I'm trying to resolve the memory problems I have with maven java:compile by trying to set the maven.compile.compilerargs property to specify the memoryInitialSize and memoryMaximumSize settings.

The maven docs for java plugin says that the maven.compile.compilerags are sepcified in the ant javac task but there isn't any mention of compilerargs explciitly.

How do I set these values.

BTW, I have tried using various memory options on both MAVEN_OPTS and MAVEN_DEFAULT_OPTS in maven.bat on several different jdks (1.3 & 1.4) to no avail.

TIA
Aaron