I've included my project.xml and the generated task-list.xml file.
I'm also using the latest CVS version of maven.

=== projext.xml ===
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project>
  <pomVersion>3</pomVersion>
  <name>wisecare</name>
  <id>wisecare</id>
  <currentVersion>1.0-dev</currentVersion>
  <organization>
    <name>QMedit</name>
    <url>http://www.qmedit.com/</url>
  </organization>
  <inceptionYear>2003</inceptionYear>
  <package>com.qmedit.wisecare</package>

<shortDescription>Wisecare Project</shortDescription>

  <description>
    This is a description of the Wisecare project.
  </description>

  <reports>
    <report>maven-tasklist-plugin</report>
  </reports>

<dependencies>

    <dependency>
      <id>colt</id>
      <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <id>commons-collections</id>
      <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <id>commons-digester</id>
      <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <id>qmedit-commons-misc</id>
      <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

</dependencies>

<build>

<sourceDirectory>src/java</sourceDirectory>

  </build>
</project>

=== task-list.xml === <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <document>

  <properties>
    <author email="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">Maven</author>
    <title>Articles</title>
  </properties>

    <section name="Todos">
                <th>Class</th>