Hello-

We have some projects that create multiple related jar files that have
been traditionally stored in the same directory.

Is there a way to have them in the same directory in the repository, or
do we have to have them each in individual directories?

Example:

the two jar files:

ttna.jar
ttnasecurity.jar

are in the same directory.  Our project needs access to both jar files.
Do I have to create $MAVEN_HOME/repository/ttna/jar &
$MAVEN_HOME/repository/ttnasecurity/jar directories?

Thank you,

Luciano Moretti