At 11:15 AM 6/19/2003 -0400, you wrote:

That's why you need to use ${basedir} in your file references. As far as
I know there is no consistent way in Java to set the current working
directory.

Jason,

Yes! That's exactly what I'm trying to do. How do I redefine what's currently defined as "./target" ? I need to know the name of the property or tag or whatever that I need to change in project.xml (or where to change it if it's somewhere else), to make it be "${basedir}/target" .

Thanks,

Dave