Hi gurus,

I have a project with subprojects which I build via a maven:reactor at
the top level.

One of the subprojects itself has a maven:reactor which is required for
building the subproject.

Building the subproject with it's reactor works fine.
Building from top level does not work since the subproject does NOT
invoke it's reactor, it just silently stops it's goal and the top level
reactor continues.

Is "reactor inside reactor" not possibly?
Is there any way to "detect" that a top level reactor is currently
running?

Thanks for help,
--
Martin Skopp
Riege Software International GmbH

This email is intended to be viewed with a nonproportional font.
Public Key on http://www.keyserver.net, Key-ID: 3D4027B5
Fingerprint: 1970 C78D 9A1D 99FA 5CE4  5C0D 29E6 6A95 3D40 27B5