Hello everybody,

I'm using Maven-beta9 and in the project.xml file I've assigned a timezone for some developers like below:

<developers>
 <developer>
   <name>Dummy Developer</name>
   <id>dummydev</id>
   <email>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</email>
   <organization>mycompany</organization>
   <timezone>+4</timezone>
 </developer>
</developers>

My questions are:
- Why, on the team-list page of the Maven report, the "TZ Offset" column is always empty and the "Time" column shows "Unknown" ?

- I've read that the "Time" column deals with the last source modification date, according the project.xml developer <id> and the $Id$ CVS tag inside each source file. Which plugin is used to scan the project sources and collect data from these $Id$ ?

Also, I've verified inside the project sources and the $Id$ tags are expanded like that, which seems to be okay:
$Id: IFactory.java,v 1.4 2003/06/20 09:38:39 dummydev Exp $

Thanks for your help, LVV