hi,

as I have the problem that the reactor hangs during compiling my huge
project (consisting of various subprojects) and we couldn't find any
solution for this we wanted to have a look at the source code of the
reactor. I checked the maven project out and build it without any
problem. But I cannot find any source for the reactor.

In the cvs webview I found one in the Attic with the command 'moved to
the new plugin structure'. Where can I find a source of the reactor?

Thanks.