On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 09:59, Chenoweth, Bruce (STP) wrote:
> You cannot mix <id> and <groupId>.
>
> Dependencies are either
>   <id> -- Jar files only
> or
>   <artifactId>
>   <groupId>
>   <type> -- optional

Good eye. It's nice to see users helping one another. This has only
started happening in the last month or two which definitely shows things
are moving in the right direction. I asked what the count was for the
user list and was surprised to see it at 500+ people. Not a lot compared
to some other apache projects but I was still surprised.

> hope this helps

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]