Hi All,

I was just wondering if there is documentation anywhere on the base werkz
tag library from Jelly that seems to form the basis for a lot of functions
in Maven.

Being a new user, I was trying to get my weblogic ejb compile to work with
my build and I knew what I wanted to accomplish and I even had some idea of
how having heard Vincent's talk at TSSS in Boston. However, it was only
after a lot of interactive activity with Maven:
*       Does this work
*       Build
*       Bomb (or expected result did not occur)
*       Try something else

that I finally got the compile and stub generation to work together.

I'm pretty sure I browsed every page on the Maven site and looked through
the Jelly site as well.

I noticed that there were some other folks on the mailing list that seemed
to have had this difficulty too. Is there more documentation that is
forth-coming for Maven?

I realize that Maven is still in its early stages, however I think more
solid documentation (sooner rather than later) would really help it's usage
to grow. I'm pretty patient and was interested in getting the product to
work. Other folks that might be interested in adopting it may not have the
time or inclination to spend the time on it without better documentation.

I'm curious if other users think that this is something that should be
hosted on the Maven site or is it more of an oversight on the Jelly site? It
would seem to make sense that if it's part of the core of the product that
users should be able to find documentation on it at the maven site.

One last note to the development team, it only took me about a day to get up
to speed with Maven and get it to build some reasonably complex stuff with
very few lines of code. Great job on abstracting the build process above ANT
and building an easy to use product! Keep up the good work.

--Todd