Tim, you need this the the root tag:

<project xmlns:ant="jelly:ant">

to import the and namespace.

Trygve

Tim Pizey wrote:
Tim,

Didn't spot any replies, so I have tried this, but I get:
Fatal Error [line 7, row 35]: The prefix "ant" for element "ant:copy" is not bound.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "ant" for element "ant:copy" is not bound.
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

Is this a good way to go?
How do I cure the above?

I am slightly suprised to see

  <properties>
    <title>Maven</title>
    <author email="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">Jason van Zyl</author>
  </properties>

hardcoded into the maven xdocs, surely these should be coming from the pom?

any hints appreciated
timp