Hi

You can use the following properties to customize the logo and the link:

# The logo to show on the generated site. No default at present
maven.xdoc.poweredby.image = cursor-logo.gif
maven.xdoc.poweredby.title = Powered by CURSOR Software AG
maven.xdoc.poweredby.url = http://www.cursor.de/

Just add them to your project.properties file and modify them to fit
your needs.

Regards