Hi Andy,

My slides are a bit difficult to understand without the explanations but
you can also download the sample everest project (on my blog). Using the
reactor to build the whole project is also explained in my slides and
you can see it work in practice in the everest project.

WRT your second question, this is the goal of the multiproject plugin
(new in Maven b10).

Hope it helps,
-Vincent