Has a new SNAPSHOT of the plugin been rebuilt and placed on ibiblio or do we
need to wait for RC1?

-----Original Message-----
From: Alwyn Schoeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 11:17 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: "multiproject" Plugin

While we are on the multiproject subject.

Am I the only one who get errors of <j:set> not supporting attribute
'name'?

I needed to change this to the correct 'value' for it to work for me,
but it seems to not happen to other people...

--
Alwyn Schoeman
SMART Money Inc.

If you're a SMARTY and you're using the better DNS connections, you
can access my homepage at http://nevyn.smarties.com.ph/Members/alwyn.
The other unlucky ones: http://10.126.136.35/myplone