> All my subproject currently inherit the project.xml from the
> master (including goals in the master maven.xml). Wouldn't it
> be nice to be able to inherit properties on this level as well?

I think there is an issue in JIRA to make this work.

> Or is there another way of solving this problem? I don't
> wanna use a properties file in my home directory. As well,
> changing the drivers.properties appropriately has other
> disadvantes (bug MAVEN-224).

Is there a reason for not using ${user.home}/build.properties? In my
experience, this is the best solution as it usualy has user specific
options, but they are shared across all projects.

You can no longer change driver.properties either - it is built into the
maven.jar and not intended to be messed with.

- Brett