This level:

jsp>java -version
java version "1.3.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0)
Classic VM (build 1.3.0, J2RE 1.3.0 IBM build cn130-20020124 (JIT enabled:
jitc)
)

/Keld Mikkelsen

                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                           .au                To:  "Maven Users List" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                           24-07-2003 10:11   cc:  (bcc: Keld
Mikkelsen/IT/DK_GBJ/Grundfos)
                           Please respond to   Subject:  Re:
sun.misc.InvalidJarIndexException: Invalid index!
                           "Maven Users List"

What JDK Level are you on?

it looks to me like a bad Maven.jar.....
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

"Keld Mikkelsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 24/07/2003 05:18:55
PM:

> Do you have any suggestions on tracking this?
>
> I am trying to get maven up and running as an replacement of our current
> ant script. The ant script work OK, but I would like us to get into a
> better environment such as maven.
>
> Regards,
>
> Keld Mikkelsen
>

> |---------+---------------------------------->
> |         |                [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
> |         |                .au               |
> |         |                23-07-2003 04:34  |
> |         |                Please respond to |
> |         |                "Maven Users List"|
> |         |                                  |
> |         |                                  |
> |---------+---------------------------------->

>   |    |
>   |To:  "Maven Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    |
>   |cc:  (bcc: Keld Mikkelsen/IT/DK_GBJ/Grundfos)    |
>   | Subject:  Re: sun.misc.InvalidJarIndexException: Invalid index!    |

> Looks like a bad jar file.
> --
> dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
> Blog:      http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/dion/
>

> "Keld Mikkelsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 22/07/2003 06:21:49
> PM:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have installed maven using the build procedure. I had o have our
> network
> > people open up the firewall to get it running.
> >
> > I now try to  execute maven but get the following error when I create
> > project.xml file:
> >
> > Can anybody help?
> >
> > D:\maven\proj3>maven
> >  __  __
> > |  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
> > | |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
> > |_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|  v. 1.0-beta-11-SNAPSHOT
> >
> > sun.misc.InvalidJarIndexException: Invalid index!
> >         at
> > sun.misc.URLClassPath$JarLoader.getResource(URLClassPath.java(Compile
> > d Code))
> >         at
sun.misc.URLClassPath.getResource(URLClassPath.java(Compiled
> > Code))
> >         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:353)
> >         at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findResource(URLClassLoader.java:350)