I'm sorry, but I'm pretty new to Maven. I can't even find a maven.xml file to add this to, and when I created one and placed this in it, Maven complained about "The prefix "j" for element "j:if" is not bound."

Can you give me a little more direction? I really appreciate the help so far.

K.C.

Brett Porter wrote:

Hi,

I've been meaning to clean this up and add it for a while, but here is the
idea. Maybe I'll add a wiki page in the meantime.
The main obstacle at the moment is obtaining overview-summary.xsl from
somewhere that it can be included in Maven. The one I use comes from one of
the various ant tutorials on the subject. Possibly it just requires a
modified version of the one already in the report plugin.

Once including this in maven.xml, set the property maven.test.mail.report to
enable mail and change the from address, then create overview-summary.xsl
and put it in the base directory.

 <postGoal name="maven-junit-report-plugin:report">
   <j:if test="${maven.test.failure}">
     <j:set var="mailReport" value="${maven.test.mail.report}" />
     <j:if test="${mailReport}">
       <attainGoal name="test:mail-report" />
     </j:if>
   </j:if>
 </postGoal>

<goal name="test:mail-report">

${systemScope.setProperty('javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory','org.apac
he.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl')}

   <ant:style in="${maven.build.dir}/TESTS-TestSuites.xml"
out="${maven.build.dir}/junit-report-mail.html"
style="${basedir}/overview-summary.xsl" />

   <ant:tstamp/>
   <ant:mail messageMimeType="text/html"
messageFile="${maven.build.dir}/junit-report-mail.html" subject="JUnit Test
Results for ${pom.artifactId}: ${TODAY}"
tolist="${pom.build.nagEmailAddress}">
     <ant:from name="Build Master" address="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" />
   </ant:mail>
 </goal>

--
Brett Porter