See the war plugin docs for more information.

-Mo.

Am Donnerstag, 31.07.03, um 10:19 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Bateman, Patrick eMEDIA:

I can't find any documentation or an example of how to structure a WEB
application within a Maven project.

Can I simply place a WEB-INF under the src/java directory and Maven will
operate as usual, creating a war file??

Thanks

Pat

NEW: Subscribe to rss feed @ http://jface.org/diplom/xlog.rss