I couldn't add any issue, either. If I click on "create a new issue", I cannot select any maven-look-alike topic. Anyway, the issue I have is the following:
I would like to have an additional property in the javadoc plugin for setting an overview.html file (option -overview in javadoc). Another wish would be the ability to set my own stylesheet for the javadocs.

Thanks
        Kai