This bug is blocking me from moving Tapestry to Maven.

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MAVEN-612

I don't feel that Maven has been flowing in what I would define as a normal "alpha",
"beta" cycle.
During the beta cycle, Maven has changed singificantly and repeatedly.  By my
definitions, during
beta, changes should be controlled, local and, hopefully, invisible.  Seems like Maven
has been
changing much more significantly.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

port=roadmap
)

If it's not, it wont be looked at for the release.

There are a whole heap of bugs listed as unscheduled at:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10030&sorter/order=ASC&;
sorter/field=priority&resolutionIds=-1&fixfor=-1

These WILL NOT be fixed for Maven 1.0. If you've raised issues and they're
unscheduled, NOW  is the time to get them in a release.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting