I messed with maven a while back, customizing the maven.xml with reactor
(blah blah blah).

Here comes the multiproject plugin, and whallah, I'm on a new project in
need.  Does anyone have a sample (possibly J2EE) app that I can use as a
template?  This would be a tremendous help.  It would also be *incredibly*
useful to generalize a sample and add a multiproject:genapp too, wouldn't
it??  If someone sends me a decent sample, I might be able to contribute a
refactored/generalized on like the current genapp goal.

Any help is appreciated,

Kevin Ross