Got past my firewall problems and have upgraded to a new version of Java
(1.3.1), but now get this Sax exception. The same project using a mounted
drive works fine on W2k, but stops at this point on Solaris.

Any pointers out there.

Thanks

Pat

|  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
|_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|  v. 1.0-beta-10

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The processing instruction target matching
"[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1527)
        at org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getProject(MavenUtils.java:199)
        at org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getProject(MavenUtils.java:160)
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.initializeRootProject(MavenSession.java:324)
        at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.initialize(MavenSession.java:234)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:514)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1088)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:543)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:573)
Total time:  1 seconds