I've had this problem and... guess what... it's a problem of classloading. At least I'm pretty sure of it.

I couldn't figure it out but I was implementing my own classloader which was a new thing for me.
The same happens with sax create drivers methods...

(I was doing this in jEdit).

I would look forward to a solution!

Paul

Simon Matic Langford wrote:
I've not seen this with maven, but it certainly happens with graphical
junit, I
think this is a problem with commons-logging, as we're having to work
around it
on our current project:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg02939.htm

I'm not sure how you would fix it on maven tho, sorry.

simon

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or
privileged material. If You are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail,
the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution
is
Prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The views
expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be the views of The PCMS
Group
plc and should not be taken as authority to carry out any instruction
contained.