1. I'm assuming you mean the powered by image? Set the property
maven.xdoc.poweredby.image to blank, e.g.
maven.xdoc.poweredby.image=
2. I don't think you can easily.
3. Create a xdocs/development-process.xml file with what ever content you
want.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

"Eran Chinthaka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 13/08/2003 03:04:12
PM: