Hi all,
I asked this on the xdoclet list but got no response, so lets see if anyone
here has some insight to a problem I've got.

In using xdoclet/jdodoclet, I need to specify a fileset to pass to jdodoclet.
The maven plugin properties available to me are

maven.xdoclet.jdodoclet.fileset.{no}.include
maven.xdoclet.jdodoclet.fileset.{no}.exclude

I have the following directory structure

src/java/mydomain/Product/...
src/java/mydomain/Account/...
src/java/mydomain/Utils/...
src/java/mydomain/Data/...

I want to give xdoclet/jdodoclet the Product and Account java files to chew
on. I can clearly specify
maven.xdoclet.jdodoclet.fileset.0.include=**/*.java
maven.xdoclet.jdodoclet.fileset.0.exclude=**/Data/*.java

but then it processes the Utils directory. I've tried doing
maven.xdoclet.jdodoclet.fileset.0.exclude=**/Data/*.java **/Utils/*.java

or separating the directory entries with comma, or colon or semicolon with no
luck. If I specify 2 lines of exclude it just takes the last one since its
only a single parameter. Is there any way to include the 2 directories I want
and exclude the 2 directories I don't with the 2 maven properties provided ?

TIA
--
Andy