figgers. Is it my imagination, or do most project issue trackers, open source or licensed, seem to miss the boat on tracking actual code change against issues?

hopefully, stellation (the eclipse-based SCM tool) will....

Thanx all for the responses.

jeff

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
There's no real integration from what I can tell. Anytime you see a maven commit message with Jira in it, that means the developers typed it in.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Blog: http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/dion/