> There was also some discussion of 'in-place' webapp
> development on the
> list a couple of weeks ago, I think those goals could be
> usefully added.

I've written a war:fill goal that I was going to commit in the near future.
It basically runs war:webapp with maven.war.target.dir = maven.war.src.
Since most of the source files = dest files, this works, it copies resources
and deps into /WEB-INF/classes and /WEB-INF/lib, and allows you to continue
hooking you own goals onto war:webapp and have them apply. I also edited
war:clean to clean up afterwards.

Can anyone think of a batter target name than war:fill? Is war:inplace
better? war:internal?

- Brett