I updated the docs in cvs.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simon Matic Langford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Maven Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 12:23 PM
Subject: RE: RE : Checkstyle report problem

not according to your documentation:

http://maven.apache.org/start/integrate.html

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or
privileged material. If You are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail,
the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution
is
Prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The views
expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be the views of The PCMS
Group
plc and should not be taken as authority to carry out any instruction
contained.