On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 15:17, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am getting the error seen below.  Has anyone else had this error.
>
>         <exec dir="." executable="${env.WEBSPHERE_HOME}/bin/ejbdeploy.bat">
>               <arg
> line="${maven.repo.local}/${dep.artifactDirectory}/${dep.type}s/${dep.artifact}
> temp Deployed_${dep.artifact}"/>

The Ant manual warns against using <arg line="..."/>:

"It is highly recommended to avoid the line version when possible. Ant
will try to split the command line in a way similar to what a (Unix)
shell would do, but may create something that is very different from
what you expect under some circumstances."
<http://ant.apache.org/manual/using.html#arg>

I don't know that this is the cause of your problem, but if any of the
elements in that pathname have spaces in them, <exec> will very likely
do something other than what you want it to.

--
Craig S. Cottingham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]