Check out this project too - it seems to have been resurrected and looks
promising...

http://mevenide.sourceforge.net/doc/index.html

     Mike

|--------+------------------------>
|        |          [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          .com.au       |
|        |                        |
|        |          2003-08-22    |
|        |          02:53         |
|        |          Please respond|
|        |          to users      |

  |      To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                           |
  |      cc:
                                                |
  |      Subject:     Re: Maven & Eclipse

External tools entries can be generated using a goal too.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting