Licence as such is:

    ----  Public Domain  ----
This work was autored by Timothy Gerard Endres, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This work has been placed into the public domain.
You are free to use this work in any way you wish.

DISCLAIMER

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS-IS, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CONSEQUENCES
THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE!

I believe Ant use a fork of the code, but not the original.

Project details?

It's a tar implemenation, allowing me to build tar files from Java.
Specifically allowing me to work on an IPKG library for Sharp Zaurii :)

Hen