Hi,
  I have the following jars
jboss-common.jar
jboss-jmx-core.jar
jboss-jmx-services.jar
jboss-jmx.jar

Since Maven requires a version I wrote my dependencies as such:
        <dependency>
            <groupId>jmx</groupId>
            <artifactId>jboss</artifactId>
            <version>common</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>jmx</groupId>
            <artifactId>jboss</artifactId>
            <version>jmx</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>jmx</groupId>
            <artifactId>jboss-jmx</artifactId>
            <version>core</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>jmx</groupId>
            <artifactId>jboss-jmx</artifactId>
            <version>services</version>
        </dependency>

Now when Maven retrieves from the maven.repo.remote
it only retrieves
Attempting to download jboss-common.jar.
Attempting to download jboss-jmx-core.jar.

It then obviously does not compile.  I checked the local repository and those are the
only two in the jmx/jars dir.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Andrew Boyd