From: Konrad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 12:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Excluding files from .war using war:war

Does the "war" plugin's war:war goal read the in project.xml when deciding what files
to include/exclude in the .war that is built, or is only for .jars?

I'm trying to figure out how to exclude certain resources from the .war. I saw that
there is a "maven.war.classes.excludes" property for the "war" plugin, but didn't see
a "maven.war.resource.excludes" one.

Do I just need to write a pregoal for "war:war" that deletes certain resources in
"${maven.war.webapp.dir}"?

Thank you.