I'm attempting to use the Perforce plugin to do a p4sync. I get a failure
with this root cause:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/oro/text/perl/Perl5Util

The perforce plugin's entire reason for existence is to put oro-2.0.6.jar
into the classpath. The jar is in the repository. The jar .does. contain the
org/apache/oro/text/perl/Perl5Util class.

I've also tried putting oro-2.0.6.jar into the dependencies of my own
project.xml.

Anyone had (or, better yet, solved) this problem?

Thanks,
Wordman