That looks nice...

Is there any policy about plugin-distributions and download ?
Is there a separate chain of repositories for plugins ?

Thanks.

Paul

On Mercredi, sept 3, 2003, at 23:28 Europe/Paris, Trygve Laugstøl wrote:

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Berin Loritsch wrote:

The old how to write a plugin in the WIKI is not enough to go by.
I have a plugin I am developing as part of a larger application,
and I want to ensure that it is built and installed.

This is your lukcy day :) I wrote a new version yesterday night.

http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/HowToCreateYourFirstPlugIn2

Trygvis

Unfortunately, the project.xml that it is used to define the project is not "doubled" to be where the plugin JAR assembly expects it.

How should I arrange my parent and plugin project.xml files, and
how should I set up the plugin directory structure.

I'm shooting in the dark, and missing my target.