Hi,

I am currently making a bunch of JNLP output within a maven.xml and... maven complains that the jar element needs a jar-file to be specified...

Well... I tried putting everything in the no-namespace world, but that doesn't help either...

My current solution is to use <xml:element> but it's definitely unelegant... Is there a way hidden way to have a no-namespace element being output without it being considered as a tag to execute ?

For example, I think that if the maven.xml included a namespace declaration of the jeez, ant, or jelly tag-libs, then the default-namespace approach (which maps anything in the no-namespace-world to the jeez taglib) should be dropped.

Does it make sense ?

Paul