Yes, you'd need to manually combine the xml files clover produces.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

"Bateman, Patrick eMEDIA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 09/09/2003 07:00:12 PM:

Do you know any way to integrate the Clover Plugin with the Multiproject
features to get an overall test coverage report?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 September 2003 01:29
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: JUnit Test Converage Reporting

The Clover plugin? The new jcoverage plugin?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Blog: http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/dion/

"Bateman, Patrick eMEDIA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 04/09/2003 04:19:23 AM:

Has anyone out there used a test coverage tool within Maven.

I want to generate a report that gives me ratios of unit tests against
concreate, abstract and interfaces, by package.

Also to report on packages that have not been covered.

Any ideas.

Thanks

Pat