Multiproject uses Reactor, which does determine the correct order to build
in.  I found that <jar:install> will make the project you just built
(assuming it's a JAR) available for all subsequent builds.  And there's two
ways you can do it (I'm sure there's even more).

First, I added an <attainGoal name="jar:install"/> within a maven.xml in
each project directory.  I usually put them in a <postGoal/> that involves a
jar:jar right before.

The other way is to specify it in the goals list in Reactor, like so:

        <goal name="wuteva:build">
                <maven:reactor
                        basedir="${basedir}"
                        includes="**/${pattern}/**/project.xml"
                        excludes="project.xml"
                        goals="clean,java:compile,jar:jar,jar:install"
                        banner="Generating"
                        ignoreFailures="false"/>
        </goal>

Hope that helps.

Yoway Buorn
Software Engineer
Imagery Systems Engineering

GENERAL DYNAMICS
Advanced Information Systems

112 Lakeview Canyon Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362-5027
Tel 805 497 5074
Fax 805 497 5050
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

So one day these two muffins were baking in an oven.  One muffin turned to
the other muffin and said, "Boy it sure is hot in here."  The other muffin
turned to the first muffin and said, "Holy crap!  A talking muffin!"