I believe I fixed this in CVS some time ago, there is a release coming out shortly that will include this fix.

Ciaran Treanor wrote:

Hi,
For some reason the following dependency is being
generated by Maven when I invoke "maven eclipse"

  <classpathentry kind="lib" path="target/test-classes">
  </classpathentry>

When I refresh in Eclipse it (Eclipse) complains as follows:
"Missing required library: 'my_project/target/test-classes'

If I manually remove the above XML from the Eclipse .classpath
file and refresh, everything works fine.

My questions is how do I stop the Maven Eclipse plugin
from generating that dependency in the first place.

Thanks a million,
ct