Hi,

In order to access another plugins properties I have been doing this

<goal name="ejbgen:ejbgen"
      prereqs="ejb:init">
${pom.getPluginContext('maven-ejb-plugin').getVariable('maven.ejb.descriptordir')}

Unfortunately the ejb:init executes functions that I don't want to run (yet). Is there another way to initialise a plugin. Besides calling ejb:init as a prereq.

as an aside, the ejb:init goal calls

    <j:if test="${sourcesPresent == 'true'}">
      <attainGoal name="test:test"/>
    </j:if>

Any ideas why ejb:init needs to call test:test? I have a feeling its a bit of a hack to gurarantee resources get copied to the compiled classes dir.

cheers
Nathan