I have seen the following which at least draws the graph...

http://www.cwinters.com/News/show/?news_id=989

Paul

Christian Andersson wrote:
Hi there, just have a short question I must say that I've not studied it yet, so a simple answer would be ok :-)

I have now several small maven projects that I use to create jar files which are tobe used by my installations. (have not come so far to deplay them anywhere yet, I just have them in my local repository)

anyway what I was wondering was if there exist a tool that searches for "all" your maven.xml project files, discovers the dependencies in them and creates some sort of dependency graph...

/Christian Andersson