On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 14:37, __matthewHawthorne wrote:
> Has there been any thoughts about making the repository structure more
> heirarchical?

I think Ben jotted some ideas in the wiki when we were chatting about it
but the basic gist would be to use FQDN where the top level would be:

org/
com/
net/

It certainly needs to be reorganized but so many are using it we're not
in a big rush to switch it without a good plan.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tambora.zenplex.org