From: Nathan Coast [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, 24 September 2003 11:27 AM
To: maven users
Subject: adding a path to maven.compile.src.set

Hi,

Is there any way to add a path to the maven.compile.src.set? I have sources that are used to generate other sources (using ejbgen - like xdoclet). At the moment I'm generating the sources into the same place as the original source and then compiling. I'd like to keep my generated sources away from the 'real' source but still be able to compile them together. Ideally I'd like to be able to add to the maven.compile.src.set in one plugin then call the java:compile goal. I guess the alternative would be to copy the java:compile goal into my plugin and add the appropriate dir to the <ant:src> set.

thanks
Nathan