Silly me, @ejb.ejb-external-ref.  RTFM on me =P

-----Original Message-----

Hey all,
Interesting puzzle, hopefully someone can help me understand.

I have entity beans that are 'generic' entity beans that are used by several
processes, or Session beans.  Now these entity and session beans will be running
within the same application server and the same JVM.  But, the entity and the sessions
are created in different projects/modules (aka three different projects may talk to a
'REFERENCE' entity bean).

But, when I'm trying to add ejb-ref's into the Session bean, such as:
 * @ejb.ejb-ref
 *      ejb-name="MyEntity1"
 *      view-type="local"
 *      ref-name="com.mytest.MyEntity1LocalHome"

I get the "No such EJB defined" as they are compiled under seperate modules/projects.
When the entity and the session are combined under the same project/module and
compiled together there are no issues.

Any ideas please?  I want to avoid creating a monolothic type of project, but still
have best performance possible...

-D