"Stephen Colebourne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 30/09/2003
08:52:28 AM:

> Is there any ant/maven task/goal that lists all the properties in scope
with
> their values? This would seem like one way to help users write scripts
in
> maven where maven is creating undocumented properties by itself.
>
> Stephen

All plugin properties are defined in the plugin.properties file for that
plugin, and SHOULD be documented on their home page.

I'd rather we get the documentation right.

There are multiple 'scopes', as well.

Which properties are you looking for?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting