Hi,

I think this should work but I'd like for someone to confirm this before I try it.

A plugin on remote repo A. This plugin declares a dependency to a jar file on remote repo B, including the remote repo declaration in the plugin's project.properties.

A user declares a dependency to the plugin including the plugin's remote repository within their project's project.properties.

When a goal is executed, maven will locate the plugin from Repo A and download it. Prior to executing a goal in the plugin the jar file will be downloaded from Repo B. (assuming neither existed in the repo in the first place). The user need not declare repo b in their project's project.properties.

Sound about right?

cheers
Nathan