Hi there, I hav a small question..

in beta10 I could write a dependencytag like this
<dependency>
  <id>test1-test2</id>
  <groupId>test1</groupId>
  <version>1.0</version>
</dependency>

after a while I discovered thet I could also write the dependencytag like this...
<dependency>
<id>test1+test2</id>
<version>1.0</version>
</dependency>

to produce the same effect...

however, in RC1 the <id> tag has been deprecated (it still works however which is good) so I started to change my dependencytag to use artifactId instead.

<dependency>
  <artifactId>test1+test2</artifactId>
  <version>1.0</version>
</dependency>

with this sort of dependency I get an nullpointer exception.
adding the groupId back makes it all work...

<dependency>
  <artifactId>test1-test2</artifactId>
  <groupId>test1</groupId>
  <version>1.0</version>
</dependency>

is the nullpointer exception a bug? is it intended so that we have to use groupId

even if it made things harder to read, I thought it was nice to be able to use the + sign to tell maven that text before the + sign was the groupid, since it made much less editing...

anyway, just like to know, so that I know what to do :-)

/Christian Andersson