Hi,

I am producing applets with a little more XML-encoded data. This data is parsed in my maven.xml and, currently, the data is also in the maven.xml... what should be the best place to put such an XML ?
I don't like too much putting it in the project.xml as long as the schema would complain to me...

Here is the data which allows me to copy dependencies and create a little html file to test-chew on. These functionalities could go into a plugin one day (I would be happy to contribute this), but I guess it's another question.

<applets>
<applet name="TryJomeConsole" class="org.activemath.client.util.SimpleAppletContainer"
width="300" height="200" dependencies="tests,Jome,inria-openmath,commons-logging">
<param name="componentName" value="org.activemath.client.jomeconsole.JomeConsole"/>
</applet>
<applet name="TryConsole" class="org.activemath.client.util.SimpleAppletContainer"
width="300" height="200" dependencies="tests,commons-logging">
<param name="componentName" value="org.activemath.client.util.Console"/>
<param name="constructorParam_1" value="org.activemath.client.util.TryConsole$SysoutPerformer"/>
</applet>
</applets>

Thanks

Paul