Hi there, I was wondering if there are any plans of providing the above mentioned goal... ie plugin:uninstall

I'm trying at the moment to create a new plugin, for my own use, and when doing so, I must have screwed up something.. since now, I can't build anything (my own goal was added as a postgoal to java:compile)

At the moment uninstalling is done manually, but I was wondering if it would be possible ot have a plugin:uninstall that uninstalled the plugin which is described by the project.xml etc..

/Christian Andersson