On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 19:06, Brent Hale wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Castor plugin is not up-to-date with the lastest Castor release.
> Can someone update the Castor plugin (the project.xml file) to use
> castor-0.9.5.2.jar?  I've gone in and changed the dependency on my
> machine but our nightly build (and everybody else's machine) also needs
> to get auto-updated and is proving painful.

No problem. Now that the plugin is separated we can update and release.
If you send me a patch I will then update the repository if the new jar
isn't there and it can be released.

If you're interested in maintaining the plugin we can also chat about
moving it somewhere you can easily acquire access.

But at the very least the plugin can be updated if you want to fire me a
patch.

> Thanks,
> Brent

jvz.